Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 63 of 168 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by rory View Post
    thought i should join in, heres me after a fight with an rpg

rory
    Oh. Looks grim - not you, but the situation
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by rory View Post
    thought i should join in, heres me after a fight with an rpg

rory
    I hope you are ok?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

oh yea happened a while ago now funny looking back. hairy close at the time

rory

Me (right) wife and daughter Left, wifes's sister (centre...with the white frock on).......brother (next to me........at their wedding)
    [/ATTACH]Copy of _Q5F7346.jpg
    Nikkita...the reason I breathe in and out every day!

Copy (2) of _Q5F6263.jpg56474_1649512118355_1253535541_1724187_5648006_o.jpg
    Work/play........can never decide which it is (I'm NOT driving this day.........you'll be pleased to hear!)

Yeah......seen it done it filled the plastic bags with it countless times at RTA's. I actually did my bike test not long after I qualified as a fireman......the day after I passed my bike test....wouldn't you know it...went to an RTA involving a guy who came off a Hiyabusa (1200 miles on the clock, wearing FLIP_FLOPS......shell suit trousers and a t-shirt............that greasy stripe is how we found which hedge he was in! He lived too!1(Minus one foot, the other lower leg and half an arm!
    Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    when i was with the emergency services i witnessed a guy who lost control of his bike , he was 20 yds from it when we arrived, it was easy to find him, we saw the fat residue on the tarmac road, terrible gravel rash to the bone, and he was wearing jeans. seen worse to, but wont go into it here./now

?

Sorry to see you copped one there Rory, i trust your recovered, a bit of incoming mail with a heavy stamp!!!

?

lol yes it was heavy alright dave, and im ok now thanks

rory

?

Quote by davies435 View Post
    Yeah......seen it done it filled the plastic bags with it countless times at RTA's. I actually did my bike test not long after I qualified as a fireman......the day after I passed my bike test....wouldn't you know it...went to an RTA involving a guy who came off a Hiyabusa (1200 miles on the clock, wearing FLIP_FLOPS......shell suit trousers and a t-shirt............that greasy stripe is how we found which hedge he was in! He lived too!1(Minus one foot, the other lower leg and half an arm!
    I had an RTA to go to and we couldnt find the rider of a Goldwing until one of the guys looked up and there he was ,wrapped around the branches of a tree 15 feet up, we could only see his boots sticking out from the foilage, he had nothing but scratches and basically walked away without serious injury, until he was being helped down the firemans ladder , slipped and broke his ankle when he landed on the concrete pavement, we had a laugh but the bike was buggered

?

Quote by Bond View Post
    A favorite and often visited spot, the highest mountain in South Wales. A different view every time, with the variations in the weather!
    Makes my blood run cold Jerry , memories of the " fan dance " !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Makes my blood run cold Jerry , memories of the " fan dance " !!
    It was pissing down on the day these were taken, just cleared as we got to the top and for Corn DDu, but then rained all the way back down. Did you do it with the forces?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 63 of 168 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 ... LastLast