Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 90 of 168 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Just me...
    Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images

His mommy sure must have pretty blue eyes ! Christmas comes early in PA USA !

Hello all,
    My name is Cody and I've been a member here for about 6 months. I am 25 years old and at this time a business major at U of H and a bartender. Here are a couple pictures of my life. First, rocky and I lol. Second is a picture at an Sigma Chi party, Thrid is at my wedding(my wife and I) Fourth is the night I meet her and last is an Thanksgiving picture of my sister and I this year. Didn't know this thread existed but always wanted to know what the members I interacted with looked like and what there life was like. I talk to you all more than some of my owns friends and family to be honest. I also wanted to show that not all "meat heads" are one dimensional, as some of us have a little something going on upstairs lol, even if it is just a passion for history. If anyone wants to get to know me better or see more of my life pm me in I will give you a link to my facebook. Thanks for looking!

008.JPG009.JPG010.JPG011.JPG012.JPG

Oh well....For my 3000th post here you go......

big ned.0001.JPGbig ned.0003.jpgbig ned.0002.jpglooking for dinner.0001.jpg

I know, I know.......You've never seen me and Robert Redford in the same room. It's a cross I bear with equanimity.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Always used to think it was a chip on your shoulder Ned, not a rider on your back.........

Attached Images Attached Images

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Pure sex!...

?

Go on, who's going to be the first to make a Brokeback Mountain reference.............?

Only joking Ned, where is that last photo taken? Montana? Wyoming?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The Ponderosa ranch.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Go on, who's going to be the first to make a Brokeback Mountain reference.............?

Only joking Ned, where is that last photo taken? Montana? Wyoming?
    Funnily enough I nearly mentioned they based a character from that film on me...........The one played by Anne Hathaway!

The pic of me out hunting was taken in south western Montana. You can't really tell in the picture, but I was overlooking a canyon from around 800 feet up. There were a lot of Mule deer and Whitetail around that area, and I often used to try and get one in season. The rifle in this pic was a Remington 700 7mm Mag IIRC. For Moose and Elk I had an old Winchester model 70 .300 H&H Mag!!

The other photo's show a well that the two of us there sank, a 4th of July parade I got suckered into in Red Lodge Montana, and another out on the Big Horn Canyon checking cows. I spent nearly a year over there working on stock and irrigation, alfalfa and wheat harvesting on two ranches, one in Montana and the other just over the state line in Wyoming. they were without any doubt, the happiest days of my life. Boy do I miss it, and the folks out there too.

Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    The Ponderosa ranch.........?
    Not quite Steve, but the curry I had tonight has made my fundament feel like that map at the beginning of 'Bonanza' I can tell yer.....

Page 90 of 168 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast