Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 94 of 168 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Had a problem with the upload - I'll try again.

Edit: Not going to happen. I double clicked on a pic and it 'slipped off'
    the page somewhere. Now there is a problem uploading my photos.
    When I try and drag any pic, it has a tab attached to it
    that says 'move'.

Bugger. I'll try again tomorrow.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 01-05-2013 at 08:07 AM.
    Regards,

Steve.

Nice boat Green, (Mark)!
    And a couple of nice bass! There are no bass in this neck of the woods, but we have nice perch, walleye, and brown and rainbow trout!
    I included a photo of my friends 16' aluminum, this is how we found it when we arrived at the lake. We had been mooring it at the lake through the week as we were going out there every weekend. We had it tarped as best we could while in the water. We arrived to find that the wind had blown the tarp to the side and the boat was ankle deep in water from the rain. His small tackle boxes were floating out from under the console. Also, some of my catches.
    Ralph.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (209.9 KB, 30 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (344.5 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (180.5 KB, 31 views)
    • File Type: jpg 0.jpg (155.9 KB, 28 views)
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

damn. some beautiful fish there.

Nice Walleye there Ralph - and a nice Ka-Bar too.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Hi.

This is me,Taken a few years ago at the owners home.

Sadly this plane came down affter an accident at Duxford.

Gary

Steve,
    Sorry about your pic issues! I don't recall how that problem was fixed last time. I know the picture size had to be changed on my end for them to work again. Also, Dimas fixed some things on the forum but I don't think your pic problem has anything to do with that.

Ralph, very nice walleye there! Of course Perch is my favorite to eat and being in the walleye family, they're in the crosshairs also. Growing up in Chgo, Perch was always on the menu! Especially the jumbos like you have pictured. When I was turning of age, I could drive to lakes that stocked Rainbow and they were good table fare. Actually, we caught them and cooked them on shore....something the DNR doesn't like much but we were young and didn't really know much better.
    A shame that the boat flooded and all that tackle was in water! I fished a tourney 2 years ago where it looked like a tornado was about to hit and for the first time in my fishing life, I beached the boat and took cover! There were no bridges to hide under and any long run was too dangerous. Anyways, I beached the boat, hit the bilge button, and took a low spot for cover as it rained harder than I could ever remember. 20-30 minutes later, no tornado luckily, I returned to the boat and it was flooded. I left that bilge on and it didn't matter, it rained so hard the compartments flooded! It was the first time I had seen a compartment flood on any boat ever. All my tackle was in water, maybe 5K in tackle? give or take. I dumped the water on the spot and later that day emptied and separated each bait. I lost every individual loose hook, but none of the trebles, which was peculiar.

Ralph, thanks for sharing your fish and pictures! I have been fishing for so long, I don't take many pics, for what I figured? I'll start taking pics again to share with those of us that fish.

Green/Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks Steve!
    Mark, one time we were on the lake and we could see some foul weather coming in so we haeded to shore. it rained so hard, all I could do was stand there in my waders and rain coat and let the water run off. You couldn't see 20 feet! Luckily no lightning.
    Mark, sorry to hear that your boat flooded, at least tackle is meant to get wet and can be dried out.
    When you catch this many perch, it is more than a shore lunch!
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (324.9 KB, 37 views)
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph

I don't have to Mapquest, Alberta, I already know the drive would be worth that shore lunch! Nice stringer of lunch fillets, with a touch of lemon...be still my heart Sadly, we wait for soft water agian. We have some safe ice here now. While icefishing is fun, not entirely for me tastes. I tend to get out several times only.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Only ice fishing I've done is fishing around for a beer in the esky! (Ice box for the non Aussies)

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Only ice fishing I've done is fishing around for a beer in the esky! (Ice box for the non Aussies)
    With 125F days, I'd get YOUR beers with my head inside of YOUR esky! And come to think of it, I may prefer this over ice fishing anyways, lol.

Page 94 of 168 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 144 ... LastLast