Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 98 of 168 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 ... LastLast

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

No worries!

I am very interested in ancestry.

I have taken my direct Stevenson bloodline back to 1580 as the family have always lived in the same village in Nottinghamshire. My roots are Danish/Viking/Saxon as the village was part of the Danelaw. Most of the old familys in the village have "son" in their surnames. On my Mother's side there may well be a Flemish background due to the surname Ghent, which was my Nan's maiden name. Oddly enough, I have traced my Mum's family, surname Higgs, back to 1776. This is when Edward Higgs, born in 1756 in Prince William, Virgina, USA came to the UK and settled in Bristol. I would guess the date 1776 might have someting to do with him coming to the UK, I guess he was a Loyalist to the Crown? This was quite a find.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Jan
    ?

Hi there gents, I´m a full time archaeologist living and loving in Finland. Starting on some scientific battlefield/conflict archaeology projects in a year or two. Stay tuned

Chhers Jan
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Don't be so impressed with his catch guys, that's one of Ralph's K-bars there. The fish must be 1/8 ouncers

Attachment 446834
    That is a proper filleting knife, that is!

Kudos.

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Here is a shot of me at a good friends , he has a very large collection of firearms . So a shot with an Erma MPE was in order .
    Cheers Chris
    Great pic.
    Some beauties there (behind you of course ;-)).
    I like how the Reising and Grease Gun are casully slung.

CBH
    ?

Thanks Scout , he collects US issue guns , and that is just one wall ! I was in awe , I had to pick through photo's , Thompson , PPSH , AK , Lancaster etc ! My one regret is I missed out on firing his MG-42 ! He sold it before my visit or I would have that in my photo ! But you can't go wrong with an ERMA , a rare bird !
    Cheers Chris

?

yeah, I quite like the quirky looking ERMA.
    Old world quality from before the world went to heck in a hand basket.
    Please make a seperate thread with the pics of the guns, if possible.
    Too bad you didnt get to shoot the MG, that one is a favourite of mine.
    Ive shoot thousands of rounds with the modern version, but like the MG34 & 42 very much.

CBH
    ?

Yes a favorite of mine also , but timing is everything . Maybe I'll get up to shot something else this summer . He didn't want me posting any photo's so I'll just put one more up , the rest of the wall behind me .
    Cheers Chris

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    He didn't want me posting any photo's
    ......I respect that hence the 'if possible' in my post above.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Yes a favorite of mine also , but timing is everything . Maybe I'll get up to shot something else this summer .
    Dont worry, you'll get your chance.
    Here only 'a few' clicks from Nova Scotia :-)

1. Oklahoma
    Machine Gun Shoot

2. Knob Creek
    Machine Gun Shoot | Knob Creek Gun Range Machine Gun Shoot | Famous Machine Gun Shoot | Knob Creek Gun Range

See you there.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Yes indeed, but you can still fish from it.........!

Below - the best $200 I ever spent:
    Steve
    $200? You stole the boat for that price! Perfect little fishing boat, it's all one needs to be in God's country and make memories that last a lifetime. I see you keep the gast tank up front. Do you run a long gas line or is this spare gas. When I had my 12' Lund, I kept the gas in back. I know you bass fish, do you use any artificial bait or just live bait?
    Mark
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 01-22-2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Added photo per request.........!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I live only about 45 minutes from the Knob Creek machine gun shooting range if anyone ever gets a chance to go. It's an awesome spectacle at night!

Page 98 of 168 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 ... LastLast