MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 109 of 168 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

nice to meet u! Ur always so helpful! Thank U!

[QUOTE=rayvinton;802997] He said that there are too many people out there forgetting what reenactment is all about and from him that is to give a visual aid and learning environment for the coming generations to not only learn about WW2 but to also to see the conditions that these guys had to deal with and live through.
    Ray

I hear ya Ray, these guys have forgotten that caveat too. Obviously they model themselves on the Hermann Goring Division.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Nice to meet you LA Scorpion and have you hear with us on the forum. As "George Simms " says from the TV commercial "Mens Wearhouse".........You`re Gonna like it here... I gaurantee it!! There are some great people and great hobby minded people here. here on the WRF you will not get lost in the background as most other websites...here you are part of a family. Best regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My daughter took this pic about half an hour ago of me in my favourite toy!

....a couple more.

Good looking machine.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Cheers mate!

Well kept and loved
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Well kept and loved
    Cheers Larry, it is actually the current model so it has only been kept for the past 4 weeks! Non landrover people often say stuff like that so don't feel bad mate, part of the reason us landrover people like these things is because they still have the same character that they did in 1948 when they were first unleashed onto the planet! This one is still too knew to know yet but going by the previous 3 landrovers I've owned, it should leak water onto my right foot if it rains, a nut, and or bolt, should mysteriously appear, rolling around under my foot whilst I'm driving and should show no signs of its where it originated from, if a stone is flicked up underneath by one of the tyres, it should sound like a gunshot, and after all of this, I'll still love it because its a landrover! Other landie owners will know what I mean, the rest of you are just lucky to not have been bitten by the bug, to you, stay clear and save you're money!!

Excellent set of wheels! You guys Down Under are lucky-we in the States can't get the Defender! The only models available over Here are ugly overgrown station wagonny looking things. Yours looks more like everyone Pictures a Land Rover to look like-like one of the classics on Safari in Africa.

(Only 1 problem...don't look Now, but Somebody stuck your Steering wheel on the wrong side! You'd think, for that kind of money, they'd pay more attention to little details like that!)
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."