Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 113 of 168 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Quote by geelong View Post
    that was a .22 brno rim fire . and yea its hard to get any if any semi auto rifles here. but with the .22 you can sneak up and get a few, the sound dosent seem to scare them right away. but its better to spotlight with a 12gauge. and to go for foxs at the same time with a 22. 250
    I have a Brno model 1 also , great .22 . I used to shoot .22 casing out of trees with it . It's a great gun .
    Cheers Chris

Marc,
    I'd like to see the rest of that bike.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

I seem to remember a wider shot of it somewhere on the forum....

I think i deserve a frozen meat medal lol. Winter cycling. Layered clothes made me look like i have 120kg hahaha

882109_10200264485508606_1693078125_o.jpg

Happy to me(a)(e)t you!
    |<ris
    ps what is wrong with 120kg(...and over )?? (lol!!)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Not sure if I have posted this pic before, but here goes anyway.

The pic was taken by an unknown photographer in Royal Wootton Bassett whilst the wife, (Fran), and I were taking part in, arguably, the largest organised motorbike rally held in the UK, The Afghan Heroes - Mothers Day Ride in 2010. (It's now known as the Ride of Respect and is the 2wheel community's act of respect for the members of the UK armed forces.)
    This years event is being held on 16th June and proceeds from donations, £10 per head to take part, go to the Royal British Legion. We are hoping to have about 10,000 bikes, trikes and scooters out on it!!

So, as we say on the RoR site and blogs..........LET THE THUNDER ROLL!!

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Exmoor (2).jpgLove the bike Ian.. I've had a Hornet,& then a Pan.. I loved the Hornet not so keen on the Pan.. a little too heavy for me!!! but still had a blast on it in the Somme area with the Missu on the back...Thanks for supporting a good cause too... Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Exmoor (2).jpgLove the bike Ian.. I've had a Hornet,& then a Pan.. I loved the Hornet not so keen on the Pan.. a little too heavy for me!!! but still had a blast on it in the Somme area with the Missu on the back...Thanks for supporting a good cause too... Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry,

I like the Pan, I took one for a test ride before I bought the 'Wing, but I promised myself a 'Wing before I was 50 "way back when", when Honda first brought them out as a naked 1000 and people started bolting "goodies" on them.
    Didn't help matters when a neighbour, who also happened to be in the heavy metal band Saxon, got a lovely white 'Wing Aspencade with a brilliant custom paint job on the panniers and topbox of an eagle.

Fast forward to 2008, gran dies, I now have the available money from selling the house, arrange and do test ride on a 'Wing, come back in about 3/4hr later with a grin on my face the size of the Cheddar Gorge, collars the shop owner and asks how much deposit. 6 weeks later, get a phone call telling me she's ready to collect.

Would I swop her? Yes, but only for another one like her!
    Grin factor 10+ on the Richter scale, especially when on the twisties, with the stereo thumping out.

Oh, and if you think the Pan is a heavy bike, don't even think about it with the 'Wing - all up weight, before rider, pillion and kit, is just shy of 400kgs!

For such a big heavy bike, she doesn't half shift though. 0>60mph in less than 4secs and I've had 128mph indicated on the continent two up and fully loaded.

And they are dead easy to ride, even at low speeds. I did the jump from a 650 Deauville to the 'Wing and I regularly "scrape the pegs" in the right conditions!

Anyway, enough of the bragging and grinning. Safe riding and hope to see you on the road at some point.

All the best

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

?

Git All sounds good..Ian. stay safe & happy riding.. I wouldn't touch a Goldwing in a million years with my dodgy knees I would never be able to keep it upright on a slight slope..!!! Cheers Terry.

?

A friend of mine has a PanEuropean - lovely bike. Looks great as does the somewhat more nimble Deauville.

I like my motorbikes like i prefer my women though (naked)!