Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Why I love this Forum

Article about: I know right now there is a bit of talk about some members not being polite to other members. I see no need of this and have kept out of that pi**ing contest. Many including myself have aske

?

Default Why I love this Forum

I know right now there is a bit of talk about some members not being polite to other members. I see no need of this and have kept out of that pi**ing contest.
    Many including myself have asked for help IDing items or Just wanting to know if they are real or not. The members here have always come though, and I thank them for their efforts, I wish all members would thank those that take the time to assist them.

Now, I posted photos of a German bomb I bought ( or traded for), the one with the note in it that told the fins story.
    Gary Took the time to post a photo of the house next to where mine was found...not only that, as I am not great with computers, he emailed me that photo, so I can now have it printed ( by someone else!!! LOL) so it can be displayed with that bit of Ordnance

That's why I love this forum!!! Collectors working together, and to my mind, that's the way it should be!!!
    I only wish I could be more helpful with members questions, but I do what I can.

These are just my thoughts..and again to Gary, and everyone else that has helped with my questions... THANK YOU

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

CBH
    ?

Well put Dean , this is a great forum with many great members . They are very helpful and quick with a reply . You may not like the answer you get about a certain item , but you will get the truth . And that shouldn't be taken personally . I hope the problems of late will be forgotten , and the forum will continue it's great work . Also thank you again for all the help and information given me by forum members over the years . Keep up the great work !

Cheers Chris

Well said!....

?

I'm blushing ....

Thanks Dean for the kind words ..

Gary J.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ordin...ne-lol-424804/

Totally agree , without this forum and it's seasoned experts where would we be ?

Evidence of Increasing Tension Among Members
    Members who have read this thread: 187

Why I love this Forum
    Members who have read this thread: 65

Negative news sells.......you have to smile ......
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by Australia View Post
    Totally agree , without this forum and it's seasoned experts where would we be ?
    Charlie Snyder's.

I love this forum for all the sexy girls on here but seriously free drink friday is the reason I stick around

MAP
    ?

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Evidence of Increasing Tension Among Members
    Members who have read this thread: 187

Why I love this Forum
    Members who have read this thread: 65

Negative news sells.......you have to smile ......
    Stefan,

Correct, but some of the "views" and "comments"in the "negative" thread were us defending the forum and showing appreciation!!! So we can discount those numbers.....a bit!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great point, Well put Dean. this forum is something special for us like minded collector's with a truly wonderful community, I feel privileged to be granted access to this virtual place were I can go and talk at anytime if not all the time to like minded people about our great hobby and also receive trusted and honest advice from the expert's on all manner of historical subject's and item's. I also love visiting this site because not only is it about discussing advising and sharing on like minded interest's but I feel like I am always learning something new and just a big thank you to everyone on this forum for that! I think Dean has touched on a very valid point I have been thinking about myself lately with some of the negativity going around that the fact is at the end of the day this is a great forum with great people and for me it is the only one! Cheers, Sean.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast