Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Why I love this Forum

Article about: I know right now there is a bit of talk about some members not being polite to other members. I see no need of this and have kept out of that pi**ing contest. Many including myself have aske

?

I read this thread quickly this week. Jan -2014 I found WRF looking for info on a M42 Luft helmet I bought some years back, online a gun forum, and once I read the helmet threads I was very unsure if my helmet was a "good one". Within minutes of posting pics of the helmet I had a number of responses; better pics asked for etc. Good news, helmet is good.

So, since Jan-14 I have met many very knowledgable members, made some friends, put some major dents in the bank account with new collecting interest and had a lot of fun! Never really looked in detail at other forums, this seems a 'no brainer' where to I sign up to join WRF!

Jeff

?

Full member...not a browser, guest etc.

?

Señor Weller, on the top of the screen you see Green text that says: Join WRF Club.

?

Hi TrondK, the "how to join" was a bit rhetorical

Your welcomeness knows no bounds. Thank you for the coutesy of a mention and if I can be of any assistance please feel free to ask!!!!! Cheers MR

Thanks everyone for making this forum the best. Let's get the positive vibe going...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3