Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

This is why WRF is the best in the world!!

Article about: by Thanatos "As above" It's the community (members) that makes this forum what it is. Is that Little Round Top on your avatar HOne? All the best gents Dave Hi Dave. Good eye, my fr

Default This is why WRF is the best in the world!!

I got home last night and there was a Christmas box waiting for me from Ohio!

I was thinking I am not expecting any parcels or items

I opened it and I found a Christmas card, Hershey chocolates and a framed SS picture to sit with my collection!!

Many thanks to member Luke (Rogge16) for your kindness!

This is an example of the true spirit of this forum and what makes it great !

A true 'Band of Brothers'! ..(and Sisters)

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Default Re: This is why WRF is the best in the world!!

Can't wait for my parcel!

Last month Luke sent me a pile of old outboard motor ads from 1950's Popular Mechanics
    magazines. He saw a couple of outboards I showed on the 'other collections' thread
    and thought I might like them - I sure do. It's people like this that make
    the world a nicer place.

Thanks again Luke.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

That's good to hear, nice thought Luke.

There are some good people here on the forum and it's an honour to be part of the community especially when uncalled for acts of generosity like this happen.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

What a very nice gesture by Luke

Agreed, there are some very decent people here, clearly Luke is one of them, good on ya mate!

Luke has a good reputation here and deserves as such...remember him......Unity is the only word that would best describe the WRF and its members,,, which is the driving force of our success.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    What a very nice gesture by Luke
    X2...

That's why I think this is the best forum in the world. Making good friends from all over the world.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

I agree with you there John, I talk every Friday now with Gerrit from Holland on Skype.. & it isn't just military it's all sorts of stuff, but it is nice to look at some of his daggers.. Also come summer next year the Missus & me are of to his house for some site seeing & beers!!! You don't get that everyday good egg Gerrit & funny with it!!! Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast