Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This will be expensive.

Article about: You guy's brought up idea's in me ....that is the time when my wife generally gets very wurry! What would you think of a transparant plexi cap in order to display cap insignia's...? I am col

Default Re: This will be expensive.

You guy's brought up idea's in me ....that is the time when my wife generally gets very wurry!
    What would you think of a transparant plexi cap in order to display cap insignia's...?
    I am collecting German spike helmet plate's and can't figure out how to display them nicely.... the best idea I could come up with are polyester helmet copy's I am working on for the momment.
    A ϟϟ cap is out of my reach, but the insigna's are still on my list!And I might be tempted to use thies idea.
    In order not to ruine thise threat I will open a new one launching the debat!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

It really doesn't feel good after you have just stabbed yourself in the eye.

I think that an SS sports patch would look great, it would certainly stand out!

Thank you, Glen.

I think a belt buckle or an erkennungsmarke would fit there nicely. A nice SS police runes patch would be cool, too.

What we can see of your display is certainly filled with goodies, look forward to seeing the rest! Also, about your collecting bug, simply put and borrowed from Predator 2;... There's no stopping what can't be stopped

I was going to say a buckle but seeing as you already have one then a nice erkennungsmarken should fill the gap nicely.

why not a imosten medal and iron cross,that would go with the SS items.

?

How about something cheap and cheerful but still in the right context , my suggestion is a photograph of a few SSofficers , it would fill the gap nicely , look good , be a visual display of the items you already have but in wear and period and above all keep you in the good books with your good lady , something that we as married men find ourselves doing all to bloody often !!!!!

Quote by davejb View Post
    How about something cheap and cheerful but still in the right context , my suggestion is a photograph of a few SSofficers , it would fill the gap nicely , look good , be a visual display of the items you already have but in wear and period and above all keep you in the good books with your good lady , something that we as married men find ourselves doing all to bloody often !!!!!
    Dave, that is a very good idea! Affordable, certainly fits in with everything else, would keep the missus happy due to price and won't be too big for the available space. Great thinking!

Thanks to all for your suggestions, there are some great ideas there gents, maybe I'll have to get a bigger display cabinet and collect a few of the suggestions made here!! Thanks for your input boys!

Sandgropper here is a good idea... Why not buying one of these for your new and bigger display case???? Not too out of reach and easily displayable!!! Plus the missus will feel very happy with the price and it's size!!!

OOOH you said only SS items... Scratch that post!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3