Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

World War II video games. Your thoughts?

Article about: by ObKrieger And another! This is great, guys. We need to have some campaigns. My favorite mods for CC5 are the Battle of Berlin, Stalingrad, and Scheldt ones. I had some computer issues ear

?

Default Re: World War II video games. Your thoughts?

Im level 4 or 5 with both allied armies, level 2 or 3 with axis forces. Ill have to check when Im home.

Nitram

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Which version of CC is this? Sounds very good, I'd like to see if I can win at Stalingrad.
    It's CC5, and there are three different mods by the same person that go in chronological order. The campaigns are quite time-consuming. I took Stalingrad with ease in the first mod. I am now in the second, and it's going pretty well. However the last one is going to be hard as hell, being set in January and February of 1943.

After I'm done with Stalingrad I'm just going to skip to the Berlin mod, start a campaign as the Soviets, and go to town.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    It's CC5, and there are three different mods by the same person that go in chronological order. The campaigns are quite time-consuming. I took Stalingrad with ease in the first mod. I am now in the second, and it's going pretty well. However the last one is going to be hard as hell, being set in January and February of 1943.

After I'm done with Stalingrad I'm just going to skip to the Berlin mod, start a campaign as the Soviets, and go to town.
    Superb, I'll get CC5 shortly. I only really played the first one to death, the rest I just dabbled.

Quote by Nitram View Post
    Im level 4 or 5 with both allied armies, level 2 or 3 with axis forces. Ill have to check when Im home.

Nitram
    I think I'm Lv16 with Wehr, and 10 with PE, but allied I'm not very high at all on the basic match rankings. In ranked 1v1 I'm only about Lv7 though max.

Hey guys what a cool thread, i am a big fan of the Call of Duty games and as i am currently studying Games Development at college our next assignment is to design a video game of our choice... and you guessed it mine is WW2 related! He are a couple of screenshots of different test projects that i have made
    Thanks, Glen.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Hey guys what a cool thread, i am a big fan of the Call of Duty games and as i am currently studying Games Development at college our next assignment is to design a video game of our choice... and you guessed it mine is WW2 related! He are a couple of screenshots of different test projects that i have made
    Thanks, Glen.
    Have you used Hammer, the valve source SDK editor? Best one I've ever used.

Nope i am using Unity, as its free and also works with my Mac, its really good!
    Thanks, Glen.

I turns out that attacking an aircraft carrier is a littttllleeee bit more difficult than I thought...

downsized_0406121826.jpg
    downsized_0406121935a.jpg
    downsized_0406121935.jpg

I love the original call of duty games, numbers 1 and 2 are the best.. I take the game files, edit them and make the game more realistic for my own enjoyment. Takes the run and gun aspect out of it and makes one keep their head down!

At one point I redrew the art on the field grey winter parkas and replaced them with my own splinter example from my collection! Good times!

I love Red Orchestra 1 and 2, though in Australia not many people are around to play with me!

All this talk of games is making me want to play! Might have to look into Silent Hunter as well!

Josh

I tell you what all this game talk has got me nostalgic for the good old days, lol . Pity I don't have a pc anymore, still play the ps3 often though

Quote by Aus der Traum View Post
    I love Red Orchestra 1 and 2, though in Australia not many people are around to play with me!
    I too like the Red Orchestra games very much, especially the first one. I bought the second one a few weeks after release and was a bit disappointed because of all the bugs and the horrible performance, even though I have a pretty good computer :O
    I should dig out RO2 and download the updates to see if they have fixed any of the problems. Until then, I must now go down memory lane and play the original Day of Defeat

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast