Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Quote by 993ti View Post
    I'm curious how Fury will turn out.

Fury (2014) - IMDb
    First Look at Brad Pitt and Shia LaBeouf on The Set of FURY - Movie Markers
    They're actually using Bovington's Tiger 131 in it instead of some mock-up.
    "FURY is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany."

Wardaddy! oh purlease!....

What an utterly crap scenario.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    The Bird in 'Bloodrayne' reminds me of Republican presidential candidate and Tea Party member Michelle Bachmann, Who was spotted in New York today with a corn dog in her mouth instead of the usual foot......

Regards, Ned.

Yikes.....politics!
    Regards,
    John

Quote by lithgow View Post
    What an utterly crap scenario.
    Yes. But, searching for a trailer, I came up with this totally unrelated one...:

Kung Fury Trailer - YouTube

...which made made me laugh; so something good came from it after all.

(And the above trailer sort of qualifies to be here, too... Wait until you get to 00:48!)

Here are my personal ones
    First off Spoils of war terrible movie terrible effects terrible plot how ever the actors did show potential but its hard when a movie is doomed from the start. also the "glorious war scene" on the poster is nonexistant in the movie
    spoil.jpg
    On another note a really good cheaply made movie was Brothers war, good plot relatable characters movie is about the russian execution of the polish government in exile i think and the german and the brit who witness it and their attempts to tell the allies about it
    brothers war.jpg
    as for Wind talkers the only problem i had with it was when the artillery starts hitting the americans if you look closely when the "shell" falls beside the truck, you can actually see the buried explosives box for the effect XD other then that i liked it
    Thin red line was slow but watchable i suppose
    saving private ryan is good tho the plot if goofy and as bad as it is i laugh every time the medic on the beach says "I stopped the bleeding" then the guy gets hit in the head.
    The pacific was good but as was said was kinda political and very very gory compared to band of brothers (btw there is rumour of a third instalment following bomber pilots)
    the good german was alright done totally in black and white but was interesting tho slow at times

Haha! Zombie lake looks awsome!
    bad enough to make it worth seeing.

After looking at the zombies in that clip im starting to suspect that "the Hulk" is part zombie...

CBH
    ?

The worst WWII films are Pearl Harbor and Wind talkers , did you know the US military have a department , that supports pro-US movie productions . The have the right to rewrite scripts that show them in a bad light . Or they won't let the production use any US military hard wear , or personal in there production . In Wind talkers there was a rewrite over a line in the script were they talked about not letting any Navaho speakers be taken prisoner ( IE kill them ) they had to change the script or lose all military support . The military thought the line showed them in a bad light , so they changed it .

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Dont remembar the name of this stupid movie, the scene was a flashback in WW2 when a officer stole a diamond, something stupid. The worst thing besides stupidity and the dumb location was the officer arriving in a Mercedes W108 -_-

Attachment 622601
    hahahahahaha!!

thank god that threads finished.

You think the Mercedes W108 is bad then check out the 'Halifaxes' in this work-in-progress movie called "Angel of the Skies". Here's the exciting resume of this epic movie.

"A crew of men working for the Royal Air Force during WW2 sacrifices their lives, when their plane is surrounded by bombers and plummeting, they have no choice but to parachute into Nazi occupied land. Hunted by a German SS officer, the young South African leading pilot, Kirk, must lead his crew to freedom or else risk becoming yet another casualty of war."

And a short clip as a taster.

Well, what can one say....?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast