Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Worst ww2 movie

Article about: Whats the worst ww2 movie you have ever seen? I have to say the latest ones i have seen have to be Bloodrayne third reich and war of resistance, really bad movies, bad script, bad actors, ev

Default Re: Worst ww2 movie

Has anyone seen "Tigerland"? That one was pretty bad too. I waited the whole movie for the main character's experiences in Vietnam and it ends as soon as he is shipped off.

?

I always thought "Pearl Harbour" was the Madame in "Moulin Rouge" !

Errr...it was about the Vietnam period in the US armed forces in the US itself not the war directly-like 'Gardens of Stone' or 'The Last Detail'-although more sci fi/alternate history 'Red Dawn' stretches credulity more than most-Nicaragua invades the USA?!!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Has anyone seen "Tigerland"? That one was pretty bad too. I waited the whole movie for the main character's experiences in Vietnam and it ends as soon as he is shipped off.
    Yeah, it seemed to primarily focus on Colin Farrell's bedroom skills... the whole thing was a dud from beginning to end.

What do you get when you cross the KKK with the Imperial Japanese Navy-an organisation that goes and attacks Pearl Bailey!

Quote by Gary J View Post
    What was that Vietnam film with Sean Penn ??? ... That was a duffer !
    Casualties of War !!! I loved that film too!! Whats the matter with me??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Here is a movie that I think should be in the "comedy" section. Bullets sprayed all over the place but the only bullet holes seem to be in the dead German soldiers. Also it's obvious that the German officers had to go through intensive training to be that dumb. I still watch it once in a while for giggles.
    Dirty Dozen poster.jpg
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Here is a movie that I think should be in the "comedy" section. Bullets sprayed all over the place but the only bullet holes seem to be in the dead German soldiers. Also it's obvious that the German officers had to go through intensive training to be that dumb. I still watch it once in a while for giggles.
    Dirty Dozen poster.jpg
    Rudy
    Hi Rudy, I think there was 2 movies.
    I dont remember the name of the second one.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

The 1967 (first) one allthough the thought of a bunch of jailed military missfits turning into an elite unit still is pretty far out there even for a remake.
    Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

There were several 'Dirty Dozen' sequels made long after the original in the late 80s/early 90s in Eastern Europe, home of many cheap and questionable war movie productions since the fall of the wall. Telly Savalas appeared in them playing the Lee Marvin role of the original (Telly's character in the 1967 film was a psychopath member of the dozen and didn't survive)

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast