Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 German Medals & Awards for Sale on eBay - Thoughts?

Article about: Hello all! This enticing-looking lot is listed on eBay. I don't suppose it will last long, but it would be good if you could take a look and tell me what you think. There's not much in the d

?

I have overpaid for items in the past, and will do so in the future.. I think it boils down to personal taste and want !! Good Luck G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

What would you chaps offer for this lot?

I know there is a rule about posting pictures, but all items have been listed separately with nice photos of the fronts and backs of all awards. Here is an example of the Iron Cross (EK2): WW2 German Iron Cross | eBay

The seller has photographed all items front and back and listed them separately. It makes it easier to tell if they're good or not. They all look fab!

So did the seller pull the lot and break them up to sell individually then? I think he got top dollar out of the EK2! To me it looked like a collector selling off his doubles and such, the person was knowledgeable about TR pieces and placed them together in a manner to allure buyers. Honestly their asking price was probably near double what it's actual value was. At the very least dealer priced. If you happened to purchase these pieces at at a price you were happy with I'm glad it worked out. Best regards.

Brian

MAP
    ?

I'm late to the thread. The pistol round appears to be 45 acp. Most of the awards from the photos have a very good chance.

But IMHO, massively overpriced.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2