Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

WWII ghost hunting documentary

Article about: One day my wife & I came home from the grocery store. I parked in the driveway and we went around to the trunk (boot?) to get the groceries out. As I handed a couple of bags to my wife,

Default Re: WWII ghost hunting documentary

Myself, I have had two really frightening experiences in my life with real ghosts/spirits. One at age 8 and the other at about 18. I thought the whole ghost thing was bull but not any more. I firmly believe in them now and hope to never experience seeing one again. The shows are complete bulls%$t compared to the real thing. I would love for one of these clowns to see what I have. They would cry like little girls. I have never told anyone except family and freinds around the campfire because most folks think you're crazy. Now I'm too old to care if they believe or not. So BOO.

Burt

?

Thats great . I know what you mean. Did you check out the link I did two posts ago? It's really amazing.

I believe 100% in ghosts. My house was built in 1829 and some weird things happen. Lights have turned on and off. Wife heard someone walk across second floor from our bedroom to daughters room and back, I wasn't home and daughters only several months old at the time as was in the same room with my wife. My wife and I have both seen a white female in a white dress standing in my daughters room. We saw her at different times on different days as did not tell one another for several weeks until one of us made mention of seeing her. Out dog has stood at the bottom landing of the stairs an stared at the top landing for a minute or more without making a bark or yelp. Just stared. I could go on. My father in law on the other hand has been a funeral director for more than 30 years and he does not believe in ANY of the paranormal. Weird how that is, but he sees death day after day so he has tuned it out. The best part about the ghost hunting shows is getting to see the insides of historical places, that what keeps me watching. Other than that, it's crap.

?

I dont beleive in ghosts sorry.

Cheers, Pat

?

Ghosts......?
    Really ... !?
    Last edited by Scout; 04-30-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post

Cheers, Pat
    Open your mind Pat
    Cripes they are everwhere over there arnt they
    Cheers Mick

Im in the middle of not believeing and believing. I have had some unexplainable things happening, but my urban exploration hobby of being in countless abandoned homes kind of has taken the whole ghost thing out of me. I watch ghost shows just for the entertainment, and some of them are pretty interesting when they explain the history of the place they are "investigating".

?

You may not believe in ghosts, but they believe in you! besides, you dont have to believe in something in order for it to exist. Also, you probably wont believe in the paranormal...not until you see it yourself that is.

?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post

Cheers, Pat
    When I was 13 years old, I didnt believe in a LOT of things ! I used to think the government actually was good and cared for our well being

?

I could come to terms with the thought of ghosts, if I saw them for my own eyes, when there are no other ways for it to happen. I will never, ever, beileve in UFO's. And as for politicians, they are alot like diapers, they need to be changed, for the same reason.

Cheers, Pat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast