Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

www.warrelics.COM - Reliable?

Article about: Accidently accessed this site when tryin to come here. Has anyone ever purchased items from them? Prices seem resonable and there are a lot of items to choose from. I'm not one for ordering

Default Re: www.warrelics.COM - Reliable?

Never met that site , but I am checking it right now.
    Thanks for letting us (eu.) know.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Just purchasing a German Army Dagger from them at the moment, shall let you know the result of the purchase.

Following on from my last post, my army dagger turned up yesterday, one week after purchasing from the Warrelics website. One week from the US to the UK, not bad. It was safely packaged for post and shipping, and turned up in very good condition. Oh, as it was sent by them via the United States Postal Service I could track the parcel along it's journey. All in all I am happy with Warrelics service. I hope this answers the ..."is Warrelics.com reliable" question.

Always nice to hear of good service.

Please show us the dagger sometime in the daggers forum

Cheers, Ade.

Ade, will get some photos of the dagger up soon, and while I'm taking pictures may aswell take some of my ammo collection. Will take pics and post them soon.

Guys i have bought items from them, and i find them very friendly and helpful.iv bought at least two m35 german relics, and the jack boots which i have shown in the photo section on the site .I have been happy with every aspect of dealing with them.,and i hope to buy more.!!!oops sorry my mistake it wasnt this site ,but www.ww2.relicsshop.com i was taking about,who sell relics out of russia!!!

Gentlemen, just received a nice German M17 Cammo helmet from Richard, good price, fast shipping, good comms, a pleasure to deal with, a gent !....I will be dealing with Richard again, soon I hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2