Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Yet another Nazi Gold story pops up!

Article about: Nazi gold worth £500m found using R.A.F. aerial photos from WW2 | Mail Online I dont know what you think about this story? (how do they know its worth £500 million for a start?) As far as I'

Default Yet another Nazi Gold story pops up!

Nazi gold worth £500m found using R.A.F. aerial photos from WW2 | Mail Online

I dont know what you think about this story? (how do they know its worth £500 million for a start?) As far as I'm concerned its just another newspaper filling story that's dug out (excuse pun) from time to time to fill gaps in the print.

I would dearly love to hear of a cache being discovered but I think this'll probably be the last we hear on this one.

But imagine what'll happen if anything is found. A free for all, a mini gold rush from all the prospective diggers destroying large area's in the hope of striking lucky and then the Lawyers looking forward to all the Court battles fighting for or against the people and Nations that all deserve a cut for the suffering they endured through WW2.

LUCKYSTRIKE

Default Re: Yet another Nazi Gold story pops up!

You know I have often wondered what happened to all the gold that was found in the salt mines after the war.I have heard stories about large numbers of Swiss bank accounts that have gone unclaimed after the war,I can imagine both Jewish and German (Nazi) accounts were opened up during the Nazi years.Does the money stay forever in an unclaimed account?
    I would imagine there are some very interesting lock boxes in the banks as well