Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

your favourite...........

Article about: by carltiger if I can escape the puddle of drool around my feet that has appeared since I saw Nick's Deutsches Kreuz... Regards, Carl ahh yes i have a similar problem but im swimming around

?

Default Re: your favourite...........

I like everyone's guns and pins/awards and documents. I wish I could have gotten this but didn't have an extra 4 grand lying around. My brother saw this at the D-day event in Ohio, the vendor was At the Front. Just wish it wasn't as heavy as it was. I would have super biceps if carrying it around all the time.

Or my medical crate display, it took me about 3 months to get all my tools/bandages/gauze's and candy
    Attached Images Attached Images

I saw that Panzerschreck too! Was IMA selling it?

Some very nice kit there.My favs would have to be the minty svt40 and the schreck.niiiiiicccccce.I'll also throw in the Bruno Enfield just for good measure
    Cheers
    Dave

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I saw that Panzerschreck too! Was IMA selling it?
    No At the Front. My brother wanted to get a picture of me loaded down with guns, hand guns, grenades, ammo whatever we could find but we threw that idea out when we saw that. He lifted it off the table and hands it to me, I almost dropped it, I wasn't expecting it to weight like 50 pounds, I thought it was fake, oh no. He really wanted it, but 1 he doesn't even have a grand in the bank and 2 I dont think it would fit in the van we rented, maybe if the back window was open and it was jetting out of it.

Hello,

i collect german buckles but the SA variation are inspiration for me to get more ..........

DSC09394.JPG
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

markus now thats a lot of buckles its like looking into a crate of gold "so shiny"

tom

Hello fellow members! This is my first post on WRF, and I thought it would be an appropriate one. These are the most favorite items in my collection and are what fueled my collecting interest. They were awarded to my father and were given to me by my mother after his passing. I have also included a photo of what my father earned, (but not all were awarded), and how I have them displayed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 13.jpg (188.0 KB, 34 views)
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (249.6 KB, 34 views)
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice rb ! with priceless sentimentality attached !!

Hope to see more posts mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Very nice rb ! with priceless sentimentality attached !!

Hope to see more posts mate

Nick
    Thanks Nick!
    I hope to visit and post many more times. Just getting used to navigating around here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, welcome to the forum!

Classy display and a fine tribute.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast