MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

better reproduction insignia?

Article about: Good morning, everybody. Since I am never quite sure where to post my questions regarding repros, please forgive me if this is the wrong thread... I could really use some information on wher

Thanks Helen thats what i need, a for FB, well i thought he only had original material so you must be good, i have just aquired a visor from the Angels prop store in London a well known source , i will post some pics when it arrives.
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement better reproduction insignia?
    P
    Many

?

you're welcome! that shop sounds interesting, could you share a link for it, please?

?

Hello Helen,
    Since your quality of work has had the FB approval, I was wondering if you have a website that shows your skills and products?
    Thank You
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

hello Phil, unfortunately, i do neither have the time nor the skills to put up a website, but if you write me a private message with your email-adress, i will gladly send you a few pictures for you to get an impression. Thank you, Helen

?

wow. their shop looks amazing! thank you very much!

better reproduction insignia?I endorse Helen with great enthusiasm and now want some of her Kaiserreich field grey field caps, too.

I recall with wistful nostalgia when MGM went tango ultra in the late 1960s, that its Kostumfundus was put up for sale.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I endorse Helen with great enthusiasm and now want some of her Kaiserreich field grey field caps, too.
    you are really too kind, FB, and your input was a big reason for me to keep going. I don't know wether to say this with shame or with pride, but i've become better since i made those caps for you!

Quote by Helen View Post
    you are really too kind, FB, and your input was a big reason for me to keep going. I don't know wether to say this with shame or with pride, but i've become better since i made those caps for you!
    Thanks. I have seen your other creations from afar. This is why I want one or two of the 1914 field caps, too, especially of Kord.

The one general staff cap from the beginning does sort of need a Muetzensteg.

My best to you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2