MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Buckle Restoration

Article about: I would like to show one of my small restoration projects. Any of you that know me, know that I like to make things. Over the years I have obtained a couple of buckles that were missing the

Default Re: Buckle Restoration

That is an impressive piece of work. Looks like it was done with true Old World craftsmanship. A tip o' th' hat to you, sir.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle Restoration
    P
    Many

Thanks Roger.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A Heck of a nice job! Now where's the Buckle Man himself-Ben Evans? It should be interesting to hear His opinion!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Super job my friend, great bit of home engineering but dont show too many people how to do it lol
    Ben

Very cool! The chamfering on the pins looks great, i'd love to see how you do it but of course we mustn't pass on too many secrets to the forgers so I understand if you won't post your method.

?

Ralph,
    With skills like that I think you could do very well in the reproduction/restoration market, tooling for projects is always the hardest part to get right, are you an engineer by trade?

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Thank you all for the great compliments!
    @ Nige, No, I am not an engineer, I am an Electrician and Instrument Technician by trade. I just really enjoy a challenge and create many different things. If you view the thread in the discussions forum, "Hobbies other than collecting", you will be able to see some of my other work. I have also posted some of my work in the Scale Figurines section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

i just saw this thread Ralph. the other guys have said it all, my hat's off to you yet again for your amazing work. you have really good skills ralph. i have a feeling you will be busy now doing repairs lol.
    andrew

Wow, intense stuff you have going there. I look forward to seeing what you will come up with next.

?

Hello Ralph
    I just love seeing handiwork like this. Excellent & impressive.

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast