Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

EK2 Rust issues!

Article about: Hi guys, I have a nice 32 marked EK2 in my display cabinet that belonged to an SS gentleman, when i take it out to look at it i look at the back and see that there is a small amount of rust

?

Default EK2 Rust issues!

Hi guys,

I have a nice 32 marked EK2 in my display cabinet that belonged to an SS gentleman, when i take it out to look at it i look at the back and see that there is a small amount of rust starting to form, so i clean it of put it back then next time the same thing happens . I have other medals in the same small cabinet yet they are all fine. Is there something i can use to stop the rust forming and at the same time not harm the finish on the cross?

Cheers guys, Donnie.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EK2 Rust issues!
    P
    Many

Default Re: EK2 Rust issues!

Quote by donnie View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a nice 32 marked EK2 in my display cabinet that belonged to an SS gentleman, when i take it out to look at it i look at the back and see that there is a small amount of rust starting to form, so i clean it of put it back then next time the same thing happens . I have other medals in the same small cabinet yet they are all fine. Is there something i can use to stop the rust forming and at the same time not harm the finish on the cross?

Cheers guys, Donnie.
    If the seal is tight on the cabinet you might want to get a 'golden rod' to displace moisture. I have a couple of em in my gun safe.