Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Heer M42 helmet project

Article about: In Ken N.'s book he shows his ET74 helmet that has been welded back together. Perhaps this was a wartime modification? Either way, good luck on the restoration! Can you read the factory stam

Default Re: Heer M42 helmet project

Heer M42 helmet projectHeer M42 helmet projectWell this is what I've come up with,bought and paid for and was posted today

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M42 helmet project
    P
    Many

?

OK ,thats better than the other one in respect of in keeping with the type of shell, i take it youve decided to make the helmet a SD SS one and you'll be aging it on arrival, you seem to be having a bit of trouble sourcing chin straps , if you'd asked me i could have got one for you, aged it and sent it to you, we have a number of firms over here that do pretty good ones for replicas, perhaps info for the future
    cheers Dave

Quote by davejb View Post
    OK ,thats better than the other one in respect of in keeping with the type of shell, i take it youve decided to make the helmet a SD SS one and you'll be aging it on arrival, you seem to be having a bit of trouble sourcing chin straps , if you'd asked me i could have got one for you, aged it and sent it to you, we have a number of firms over here that do pretty good ones for replicas, perhaps info for the future
    cheers Dave
    Does Jim Jaques rig a bell Dave?

?

i think ive heard the name somewhere but apart from that , is he a supplier of TR gear

Quote by davejb View Post
    i think ive heard the name somewhere but apart from that , is he a supplier of TR gear
    I dont think so but he supplies a lot of repro stuff such as straps,paint,liners etc, i found him on ebay, and thanks for your offer on the chinstrap Dave, I will certainly keep that in mind, Cheers Mate

Had to chime in here- I followed the tread and I have to say great work on the helmet, I tip my hat to you sir.

Thanks Bud still waiting on my new chinstrap and Decals to arrive and i'll post some more pics.

Phill

Looking very much forward to seeing the helmet all done, Phill....ip....
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Looking very much forward to seeing the helmet all done, Phill....ip....
    Me TOO!

Your strap should get there soon, eh?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast