Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How to Remove Tobacco Stains - Sword

Article about: Right Cellulose on metal, plated or base no problem. Be careful on thermo plastics, printed (decals) and some painted surfaces. Items such as the scabbard could be soaked to remove the stain

?

Default Re: How to Remove Tobacco Stains - Sword

Right Cellulose on metal, plated or base no problem. Be careful on thermo plastics, printed (decals) and some painted surfaces. Items such as the scabbard could be soaked to remove the stains other items can be cleaned with a tooth brush loaded with a small amount of thinners. Also avoid any early types of synthetic fabrics, such as Rayon, Viscose, or similar, as with the celluloid grips they are polymers based on cellulose.

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to Remove Tobacco Stains - Sword
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: How to Remove Tobacco Stains - Sword

Hello Gentlemen,
    Thanks for your helpful posts. The most negative thing uppermost in my mind, was the galling thought of buying the medal (at a good price) then finding I couldn't remove enough of the tobacco stains, making the buying price a bad one. On Saturday night after leaving the pub, I decided to go for it, called by the sellers home, picked it up. At home, laid the medal on the table, spat on it, then rubbed it with a handkerchief - spit and elbow grease - abracadabra this came out. I'm happy with the result. Thanks everyone for the impute.
    Best Wishes
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How to Remove Tobacco Stains - Sword  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2