Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Lemon Juice

Article about: by Gwar Hey Gunny... You forgot the best part.... Recycle Lemon & salt... Add Tequila and go to bed for 24 hours...Hahahahaa ..BTW... Who was the buckle maker ??? Curious....Gwar Interes

I am amazed also Gunny upper pin stud in buckle looks like JFS or B&N? maybe not but they were larger than others good quiz for Ben. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lemon Juice
    P
    Many

Quote by timothy View Post
    I am amazed also Gunny upper pin stud in buckle looks like JFS or B&N? maybe not but they were larger than others good quiz for Ben. timothy
    Nope neither of those!...
    Last edited by Gunny Hartmann; 10-21-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Quote by lebus12 View Post
    You can try on Ned's Bentley
    You can leave 'Old No.8' out of this. Anyway, I already employ a gang of poor people to keep her and the rest of my fleet washed and waxed....

Poop,Poop, Ned.
    Attached Images Attached Images Lemon Juice 
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I have deleted a few posts upon request to spare a members blushes.

The thing is here, DON'T use this method of treatment on anything other that an heavily rusted relic item.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post

The thing is here, DON'T use this method of treatment on anything other that an heavily rusted relic item.

Lemon Juice
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Beria's airbrush eh Ned
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by big ned View Post

Lemon Juice
    Bloody hell it works wonders!....

Beria's airbrush eh Ned
    To quote Hedley Lamaar: "That voodoo that you do...." dear leader.

?

I suppose Stalin used lemon juice to remove the man in this pic?

BTW, I tried the lemon juice on the finn mosin cleaning kit pouch without any noticeable difference, I'm afraid..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lemon Juice   Lemon Juice  

Lemon Juice  

Why? Im using it for years, on heavily rusted and on very small amount of rust. Ive never had problems, you just have to oil the item after. + im using lemon acid for using in kitchen; the one that you put in when you make juices, jam, etc.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast