Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Looking for a new German helmet restoration project.

Article about: Hey Guys! Well I have decided after a long break to do another restoration project and I want to do another German lid. I am hoping to do a pre/early war M35 possbily Heer maybe SS with doub

Hey Sean,

I have no idea either about the batch codes, however could it be that your helmet is a M35 and the other is a M40?

- Daniel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for a new German helmet restoration project.
    P
    Many

?

Hey Daniel. I checked and double checked, They are indeed both M35's ET66 lot no. 4176. I noticed just by pure chance whilst looking at original SS helmets. Cheers, Sean.

Quote by seandm View Post
    Try Jim Jacques who runs this site for your reproduction components. World War One Helmets | German World War 2 Helmet | World War Two Militaria | Newton Aycliffe | War Memorabilia He is very good, I highly recommend him. I have dealt with him numerous times and he is always more than helpful and willing to try and accommodate my needs. Cheers Sean.
    Good afternoon gents,

Just using this interesting old thread as a reference point for my question;

Does anyone know if the above website is still live? I cannot find it at all. I have bought from Jim Jacques previously and would like to do so again. Is he still around? If not does anyone have another similar link? I already know of the War Hats site by the way.

Any info would be appreciated.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Hi, I have ordered bits and pieces from Jim Jacques before, a very helpful bloke, about three years ago. I still have his business card with phone numbers on if you want to ring him?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3