Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M35 Project

Article about: New Helmet Project. Hey Guys. This is an M35 I picked up a while back. It was painted black and had fake decals. (see pics) The worst part of this helmet is the liner that was inserted proba

I was able to get this stripped in a shift and a half at the firehouse so it gave me something to do. Steve I was thinking the same thing on the bondo. This is the helmet I used for my lamp project a while back. I have endless options on what could do. I bet I could make a rather good looking chicken wire camo SS. why spend several thousand like the one that was sold last week when you can make your own repor and have fun doing it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 Project
    P
    Many

:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Project  
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I sand blasted a helmet I restored.... Took a case of beer down to the local shop and had one of the guys blast it for me... Done and done....

?

Nice outcome... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M35 Project  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

hahaha Nice Gwar!

I can sandblast it at my father in laws show over thanksgiving. The chicken wire looks good. To some $7,000 Good I am still goanna work on it, just cant decide what to do just yet.

?

Yep, Spanish Modello 7, thinner metal than true German helmets, always look for signs of holes around the sides and a mark/braze weld on the front dome, where the bracket was placed

as I worked on it the missing front piece slipped my mind. I only saw my Spanish example everyday in my office.. But I will def let you guys know what I do.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2