Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Nahkampfspange (CCC) Help!

Article about: I got this a couple years ago. It was dug up from a bunker in Kurland Pocket. I was wondering if anyone knows a way I could clean it up. It is not rust (I do not think, as it does not have a

Default Nahkampfspange (CCC) Help!

I got this a couple years ago. It was dug up from a bunker in Kurland Pocket. I was wondering if anyone knows a way I could clean it up. It is not rust (I do not think, as it does not have any real color and looks and feels almost like dirt or maybe even concrete). I want to clean it up to see the color behind the rust/ dirt. There are a few parts on the clasp that have clear crisp color and it looks a lot like gold. So does anyone have a good way to clear all off the gunk off? Thanks!

Josh

Nahkampfspange (CCC) Help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nahkampfspange (CCC) Help!
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I've never, but I know some people use Oxalic acid on ground dug helmets. It typically leaves the decals and paint intact. That said, not sure how it would affect a gold/silver/bronze wash
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)