Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Orders and Medals repair

Article about: by 3mk Contact the starter of this thread back from the dead you decide?? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums He does a good job on all militaria related repairs, I had him repair enamal

?

Default Re: Orders and Medals repair

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Contact the starter of this thread
    back from the dead you decide?? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

He does a good job on all militaria related repairs, I had him repair enamal on one of my badges for around 5 pounds + shipping
    Agreed, Jimmy does superlative work.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Orders and Medals repair
    P
    Many

Default Re: Orders and Medals repair

Hi Frayer.

During a cleanup in my basement, I found this star to fit my grand cross The reverse is marked "Rudolf Souval Wien" The star measures 55.5 mm.

In this article you previously have linkt to: http://koti.mbnet.fi/arisaka/A%20col...20Part%20I.pdf is Rudolf Souval not a known manufacturer and both my grand cross and breast star, measuring 0.5 mm. too much. To my knowledge, there have not been problems with copies of this particular order. Hope is not the case!

I also found out that my sash is wrong. It fits to the Grand Cross of the Greek "order of the redeemer" Here is a picture of how it should look like, i think:http://www.jkmilitaria.com/Rom/Rom-72.JPG

I decided not to repair the order but I will do much to get the appropriate sash as the picture above. Thanks again for your help Frayer.

Regards Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Orders and Medals repair   Orders and Medals repair  

Orders and Medals repair  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2