Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish M21 "Trubia sin Ala" restoration

Article about: CASCO TRUBIA M-21 SIN ENGARCE SPANISH HELMET | eBay I bought one of these to the same vendor a while ago at a very fair price, and I want to restore it to the "useable" degree ,but

?

Default Spanish M21 "Trubia sin Ala" restoration

CASCO TRUBIA M-21 SIN ENGARCE SPANISH HELMET | eBay
    I bought one of these to the same vendor a while ago at a very fair price, and I want to restore it to the "useable" degree ,but never to be used...
    It lacks some fittings like one of the vented brass rivets , leather liner is the original black one and (as it has more than 80 years ) seems dry and brittle. Also it is bent and I would like to put it back to its original position, but I suppose that it should be done after improving the leather condition. It will be stripped from the green paint as the original "stone grey" one is under, but I don´t think I should repaint the chipped areas . What do you think?
    Spanish M21 "Trubia sin Ala"  restoration
    Spanish M21 "Trubia sin Ala"  restoration
    The fact that it is an original 1921 model wo any post SCW modifications makes it more desireable.
    It hasn´t arrived yet but I am plannig the restoration and any help or advise would be more than wellcome
    TIA: Francisco

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish M21 "Trubia sin Ala"  restoration
    P
    Many