Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ss camo ,for the poor man

Article about: hi picked this up today ,great job done by a chap called Jim Jaques plus helmet band,could never afford a real one so used a shell to get this done.

?

Default Re: ss camo ,for the poor man

Try looking on the restorations section, there are many pieces of info re ageing helmets and such like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss camo ,for the poor man
    P
    Many

Gents..off topic...I must admit GWH does not sound like the place for me...not that I have joined yet, myself and an advanced collector friend (with some outstanding helmets) have been waiting almost 3 years for verification/approval after applying ! nothing heard from them to date......going back on topic..Griffinz, .if you are happy with it, then that'sall that matters, it will look good displayed as a filler.

Prost ! Steve.

?

Yes, Or pound it in gravel, apply soot with candles and on the list goes.

Ouch. Did not see your post Steve

Or leave it in the garden for six months.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gents..off topic...I must admit GWH does not sound like the place for me...not that I have joined yet, myself and an advanced collector friend (with some outstanding helmets) have been waiting almost 3 years for verification/approval after applying ! nothing heard from them to date......going back on topic..Griffinz, .if you are happy with it, then that'sall that matters, it will look good displayed as a filler.

Prost ! Steve.
    Hi Steve.

I don't remember it being hard to join, I think I just registered and started posting. As it's name implies, it's main focus is quite rightly German helmets and therefore some of the other sections are less active, though the same applies to many forums, as certain sections are more prestigious (blink) and consequently more active, though that might not be quite the appropriate term to express what I mean.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I had to move to Sydney for 18 months, so I buried a repro helmet I have in the garden of my house while we are away, just to see what happens....I had to tell the new tennants about it and if they find it just rebury it!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3