MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tailors dummies?

Article about: Fantastic, I own a silver wound badge so I can use that one without having to add another item to the 'to buy' list. Thanks Ade!

?

Default Re: Tailors dummies?

Hello

My mother buys a lot of these and beleve it or notnboot sales and charity shops are a good place too start you want too get a dress makers one as the size can be ajjusted ...

Kind regards
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tailors dummies?
    P
    Many

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    One of my firends converted a female torso. The funny thing was a very shocked neighbour came around while he was sawing off the breasts.... He told him it was a hobby of his.. I was crying with laughter.

Cheers, Ade.
    oh lol
    robbie try e-shop fittings you can get half mannequins on stand for £35 as seen displaying my tunicTailors dummies?
    you can remove the arms which is a bonus

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    If a tunic already has the loops, puting an awards back in place in fine. But adding loops to a tunic is not right.

Cheers, Ade.
    I'm trying to work out if my tunic has loops; it looks like SOMETHING was there. Any ideas what it could have been...?

?

And I checked out e-fittings, good plan! I'll hopefully be able to pick up a couple in a few weeks or so (when the wood panelling has finished being done in my room) and then my display will be complete

Quote by Steampunk View Post
    That's a good plan; I'll take note of that! And, I'll ask around at local shops, try to find out where I can get hold of a couple cheaply. I need my displays to be perfect!
    P.S. don kihotis, were those medals on that Waffenrock when you bought it?
    The badges no. The loops yes.
    I agree with Ade. If the loops are present i display medals and badges like they should have been. But i never add loops by my self as this way you are changing the character and history of the item.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Excellent, that makes perfect sense to me - thanks for clarifying. I think I can see some loops on my tunic up there ^^ but I'm not sure for what medal. Could it've been a wound badge, do you think?

could be ek1?

Yes both could be, or a DRL badge. There are many possibilities but you need to choose one that you prefer. Personally i would place an EKI
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

An EK1 it is - now I just have to buy an EK1 ¬.¬ thanks for the help, y'all!

I would say No to an EKI: reason being, no EKII ribbon in the button hole nor any loops to take an EKII ribbon bar.

Go for a sports badge, wound badge, GAB etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast