Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

View Poll Results: Whether you consider these works as a trench arts ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this trench art .

1 6.25%
  • It was pleasant to me, but that that not that.

3 18.75%
  • Even I find it difficult to answer.

1 6.25%
  • No, it not trench art

11 68.75%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Trench Art from Ukraine

Article about: I welcome you, colleagues! I ask you to excuse me for bad English... I work through an online translator . I want to present on your court my works on a trench-art . Sculptural compositions

Default Re: Trench Art from Ukraine

During expeditions, sometimes, we drink vodka . That some ritual was - did the set of wineglasses, analogical dug up in German shelter . For the comfortable carrying from place to place of set - made a box, as a box under artillery ammunition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trench Art from Ukraine
    P
    Many

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Nice art pieces!

For me also the blood paint is too much but the 'war flowers' work is very impressive.
    Is dialectical contradiction this word-combination to you, what that talks !? you why that persistently see what that trash-theme, in fact - all far thinner .... Although, what I labour for from experience materialists ... ))))) Rarely who understands an artist !

?

I had to mobilize my Katyusha and 40mm drinking cup for a pic

Is vodka though good ? Judging on a bottle - causes fear . It is necessary a bit to roll overhead part of your wineglass, so perfectly . From what region ?

?

The Estonian vodka is horrible.
    The 'shot' glass is standard western training dummy.
    And yes, the lip of the glass should be rolled.

Simply in our Ukraine, there is for sale vodka of doubtful quality in such bottles, . Here and asked . Take Nemiroff - tested personally and by the not alone box of had a drink . )))))

Did to itself support under pencils . From a corps German 50 mm mortar mine .

?

Now thats a desk pencil holder!
    I have a Nemiroff ....or rather had, because I drank it.
    I would like to say, that it was with honey and that it was good, but I do not seem to remember much from about the time, that the bottle was empty....
    My favourite vodka is the Polish Luxosowa.

Well, I like Your art but how You exactly clean metal? With oxalic accid? And never drink this Katjusha vodka, it is really crap. On of the cheapest vodkas in Estonian market.

Quote by Scout View Post
    Now thats a desk pencil holder!
    I have a Nemiroff ....or rather had, because I drank it.
    I would like to say, that it was with honey and that it was good, but I do not seem to remember much from about the time, that the bottle was empty....
    My favourite vodka is the Polish Luxosowa.
    I buy domestic vodka for an acquaintance - I add honey, leaves mother-of-thyme, mint - I infuse a week, I filter through cotton wool - and I pour on bottles . I recommend . The Belarussian balsams( especially " Huntsman") are very good, but for us they are rareness .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast