Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?

Article about: I got this at a yard sale today, the older gentleman I purchased it from said it was WW1. I did some research online and have only seen these chests for WW2. This one looks a lot older than

Default "Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?

I got this at a yard sale today, the older gentleman I purchased it from said it was WW1. I did some research online and have only seen these chests for WW2. This one looks a lot older than the WW2 one I saw online. Anyway, Any ideas about how to safely remove the white paint on the lid so as not to harm original patina on the box lid? There are some white paint splatters but mostly I am concerned about the white lightly brushed on line seen on the right side.

"Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?"Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?"Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?"Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Venereal Prophylaxis Unit" Chest - how to remove unwanted paint?
    P
    Many