MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?

Article about: I wanted to get a german authentic luftschutz helmet for my birthday anybody willing to sell price range 150-200 dollars

?

Default Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?

I wanted to get a german authentic luftschutz helmet for my birthday anybody willing to sell price range 150-200 dollars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?

Brandywine Militaria has one listed for under $200 that is a little beat but the decal and liner are good:

German Military collecibles from Brandywine Militaria

I will get LS helmet from Germany within next 1-2 weeks. Condition is very good. Price: $180 incl. reg. shipping. As I do not have it in my hand jet I can not post pictures now.

Some pics I got from seller.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?   Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?  

Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?   Anybody willing to sell an a german authentic luftschutz helmet?  

visit here TUT.BY |