Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Goebbels Related items

Article about: Looking for Dr.Joseph Goebbels related items. Like photos or signatures. cheers, Patrick Lewis

?

Default Goebbels Related items

Looking for Dr.Joseph Goebbels related items. Like photos or signatures.
    cheers,
    Patrick Lewis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Goebbels Related items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Goebbels Related items

I will keep an eye out Pat !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I don't know the legitimacy of this website or its items, but here's a link I found for you: Dr. Joseph Goebbels

You could always pick up a pair of his underwear or something from Mr. Snyder.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I don't know the legitimacy of this website or its items, but here's a link I found for you: Dr. Joseph Goebbels

You could always pick up a pair of his underwear or something from Mr. Snyder.
    Thanks for that link, I will save up and see if can buy a nice photo, though they seem ridiculously dear!
    I think snyder would like the underwear far more than i would like it!

cheers,
    Pat

Nevermind that link... after doing a bit of browsing they seem to not be much different from Snyder's Treasures. In fact, they are strikingly similar.

?

Well I knew I would never be able to afford anything there anyway.
    hopefully a member would have something he could part with on the forum.

cheers,
    Pat

?

Pat, be VERY careful with signed items. I would suggest before you make any bids or anything like that, you study genuine examples of Dr.Goebbels' signatures. This will help you in the long run. After all, signatures are one of the easiest things to fake, and a genuine Goebbels autograph will certainly not be cheap. Keep in mind too that signatures often change over time, look at Hitler's examples from pre-war to wartime and you will see what I mean.

Regards, and best of luck in your search.

Carl

Several years ago when I was a bit younger and certainly a lot more naive I bought a small silver ended pencil and a Bakelite loaded pencil that once belonged to goebbels - supposedly! I bought them from an English bloke here in Perth who reckoned that he got them as a gift from Wilfred Von Oven. The info he gave me was that he had known Von Oven for many years and had been given these items as a gift. According to him Von Oven had taken them from Goebbels desk in the propaganda ministry, Berlin in 1945 amongst other items which he had kept since the end of the war. The bloke here showed me a stack of letters from Von Oven as he had kept them, all of them, and they were all posted from Bella Vista Argentina. I think he may even have given me one of the letters, I'll have a look and check, as I said it is several years ago I got these. It may all be quite true but I doubt there is any way of knowing for sure, I'm not quite as impulsive these days so I probably wouldn't buy them now but there you go. I did! I'm on my wifes ipad at the moment but I'll take some pics of them later and post them for you to have a look at. Cheers, Dave.

This is a pic of the letter, the pencils and two DRGM marked pen nibs which were allegedly taken from Goebbels' desk also. The HH referred to in the letter was Hajo Herrmann. Make of it what you will gents, I either have something really interesting and worth having or the result of a stupid decision taken by a bloke early in his collecting hobby. I will probably never know. Cheers, Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Goebbels Related items   Goebbels Related items  

Goebbels Related items