Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Inexpensive Relic/Other contidion helmet with battle damage (pref. Bullet holes)

Article about: Title says it all! I'm hunting for a nice example of a relic (or any condition) helmet with a good measure of battle damage. I'd like the helmet to be relatively intact (1 piece) and not so

Default Inexpensive Relic/Other contidion helmet with battle damage (pref. Bullet holes)

Title says it all! I'm hunting for a nice example of a relic (or any condition) helmet with a good measure of battle damage. I'd like the helmet to be relatively intact (1 piece) and not so fragile that it will break if handled lightly. I'd preferably like to purchase one with bullet holes.

I was a bit inspired after seeing a particularly damaged helmet with 5 to 6 perforations that was dug up on the eastern front.

I'm on a slight budget, so I need to keep this affordable.

Thanks for taking the time to read/offer!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Inexpensive Relic/Other contidion helmet with battle damage (pref. Bullet holes)
    P
    Many

Default Re: Inexpensive Relic/Other contidion helmet with battle damage (pref. Bullet holes)

I see a lot of them on ebay, but you know how that is. though some look pretty convincing

?

Default Re: Inexpensive Relic/Other contidion helmet with battle damage (pref. Bullet holes)

Ive got one you might like .PM me.
    ~Dean

Quote by Aldarith View Post
    Title says it all! I'm hunting for a nice example of a relic (or any condition) helmet with a good measure of battle damage. I'd like the helmet to be relatively intact (1 piece) and not so fragile that it will break if handled lightly. I'd preferably like to purchase one with bullet holes.

I was a bit inspired after seeing a particularly damaged helmet with 5 to 6 perforations that was dug up on the eastern front.

I'm on a slight budget, so I need to keep this affordable.

Thanks for taking the time to read/offer!
    take a look at the one i have for sale
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...lhelmet-28987/

Thanks for the replies, gents! It's been a while - suddenly two offers in one day! Klinger, i've PMed dean about his helmet but will try to get back to you if it doesn't work out!

Quote by Aldarith View Post
    Thanks for the replies, gents! It's been a while - suddenly two offers in one day! Klinger, i've PMed dean about his helmet but will try to get back to you if it doesn't work out!
    its ok