Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for a German Tunic for display!

Article about: I'm looking for a german tunic of really any kind for a display in a future museum. I'm trying to find one that looks worn and abused or a nice one for another display. Reply or message me i

Default Looking for a German Tunic for display!

I'm looking for a german tunic of really any kind for a display in a future museum.
    I'm trying to find one that looks worn and abused or a nice one for another display.

Reply or message me if you are willing to sell. Name your price.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for a German Tunic for display!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Looking for a German Tunic for display!

I have one for sale which might fit your bill. Gebirgsjager summer tunic, very worn and comes complete with EK1, Silver Infanterie Sturmabzeichen and black condor legion wound badge. I will take $1000USD for it plus postage if you are interested. Guaranteed original.

Phil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for a German Tunic for display!  

Hi

I also have a tunic (and cap) if interested. It is named to an unteroffizier of infantry regt 104.

It also has an added talking point of being a waffenrock that has been converted to every day service use as per regulations from 1942 onwards.

Failing that I have three other waffenrocks, signals, medical and infantry for sale if they would help ?

Pm me and i can send more photos and prices.

photos to follow.

cheers

tony

also got a pioneer officers parade tunic.....

Looking for a German Tunic for display!Looking for a German Tunic for display!

Here's the other pioneer tunic (price does not include medals). And the bavarian infantry pre 1914.

Looking for a German Tunic for display!Looking for a German Tunic for display!

final lot...the JR 104 converted waffenrock plus cap all named to unteroffizier Dehlman.

Looking for a German Tunic for display!Looking for a German Tunic for display!Looking for a German Tunic for display!Looking for a German Tunic for display!