Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

looking for helmets

Article about: Hey I'm new to the forum, I have had a interest in ww2 for as long as I can remember and have wanted to collect stuff for a while but haven't gotten around to it but recently I started my co

?

Default looking for helmets

Hey I'm new to the forum, I have had a interest in ww2 for as long as I can remember and have wanted to collect stuff for a while but haven't gotten around to it but recently I started my collection with a post war German sailors hat but enough of that.

I am looking for my next piece a German wartime helmet I'm not real fussed on what type of helmet the only thing is I dont have loads and loads of money to throw around.

any reply is helpful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement looking for helmets
    P
    Many

Default Re: looking for helmets

G'day Bazza, well i think you've come to the right place, if you can't find something through the Guys on here there's something wrong!!
    Good Luck, and look and learn i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Phill

Welcome to the forum. For the money a civil helmet like a luftschutz you can pick up for a fair price and they look nice found a couple you may like one is 196.00 the other 132.00 use this link The Collector's Guild

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Thanks to both of you and That is a great website defiantly going to spend sometime there.

Collectors Guild are great to deal with too, all items are guaranteed original for life. They are also very quick and professional in despatching your item.

Just don't be too keen to spend your money too quick Baz, and like Eric said welcome to the forum i only joined recently and the knowledge these blokes have is priceless.

Phill

Hiya Bazza, Welcome to the forum! We can never have to many Aussie in here.

If you need any help with anything dont hesitate to ask. I do alittle buying and selling in OZ as a hobby (based in WA) so if you need anything let me know, will look after you best I can.