Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 Helmet wanted

Article about: hi,,,here is my m-42,,,even has a chinstrap,,,\\$375.00 + minor postage costs,,,,,boxcarbob3945@yahoo.com

Default M42 Helmet wanted

Hi guys, I love M42 helmets and I don't have one in my collection yet. I would love to have one. If any of you have one that you wouldn't mind getting rid of, let me know. I will take any M42 in almost any condition. I would even love to have a no decal.

Thanks,
    Mo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 Helmet wanted
    P
    Many

Default Re: M42 Helmet wanted

hi obkrieger,,,i have a decent shell with partial liner and strap,,,email me for pics,,,militarymania,,,@boxcarbob3945@yahoo.com

Hi There . I GOT A NICE M42 FROM ESTONIA , WITH BOTH LINER BANDS AND A DECAL , CAN SEND PICS TO EMAIL IF YOU LIKE .

rob can you please post pic here at the forum i would like to see it

here are some views
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Helmet wanted   M42 Helmet wanted  

M42 Helmet wanted  

hey rob nice relic man love the crazing on the decal, have you cleaned it up anymore? any inside shots?

cheers,Ewan

[QUOTE=Ewan Stirling;1
    cheers,Ewan[/QUOTE]86824]hey rob nice relic man love the crazing on the decal, have you cleaned it up anymore? any inside shots?

Hi Ewan . Heres a couple more pics . Im not sure of maker but its a heavy lid . I havnt tried to clean it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M42 Helmet wanted   M42 Helmet wanted  

Quote by Rob truscott View Post
    86824]hey rob nice relic man love the crazing on the decal, have you cleaned it up anymore? any inside shots?

Hi Ewan . Heres a couple more pics . Im not sure of maker but its a heavy lid . I havnt tried to clean it.
    just put the lid in oxalic acid and you will see its great looking after that and the rust is gone as well, just look at one of my thread whit the m40 shell what cann happend to a helmet

hi rob i would not clean it as its worth more as it is to a relic collector IMO

if i collected relics i would buy this its got character IMO how much you asking?

rob any ideas as to what the line around it is? maybe wire?

cheers,Ewan

This is after the Oxalic acid dip and some scrubbing !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast