Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use

Article about: I have a Luftschutz and a double decal civic police helmet and I want a picture or two that shows each of them in action. I would prefer original period photos. Thanks, Alec

Default Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use

I have a Luftschutz and a double decal civic police helmet and I want a picture or two that shows each of them in action. I would prefer original period photos.

Thanks,

Alec
    Last edited by thefight; 08-04-2011 at 12:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use
    P
    Many

Default Re: Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use

German-Helmets.com

That's the only one I have seen around, except for one more which I can't remember the location of... if it comes to me, I will post it. I almost bought one of these helmets, I still want one.

Mat

Default Re: Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use

Thanks for looking ToxicGas, but mine is a Civic model which differs from the others a bit. The dip is much more pronounced. I have found a few on the internet but I would like some period photos and not just something I printed off.

Alec
    Attached Images Attached Images Original Photos of Luftschutz and Civic Double Decal police helmets in use 

Oh, sorry, I totally missed the sub-forum this is in, apologies. I'm gonna blame tiredness... and I think I combined the two and thought Luftschutzpolizei. Good luck with your search, I'll go now! haha

Mat

Send panzer1031 a pm he may be able to help.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

No problem ToxicGas, and I will try him Eric thanks for the lead.

Alec