Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

2000 credits in return for Photo uploading help

Article about: Ok as the title says...I will relinquish 2000 credits to the person whose idea will work quickly and efficiently as I am getting pissed off why this keeps happening I have no use for the cre

Default 2000 credits in return for Photo uploading help

Ok as the title says...I will relinquish 2000 credits to the person whose idea will work quickly and efficiently as I am getting pissed off why this keeps happening
    I have no use for the credits as Mods can not participate in the forum Auction..so they are a give away to someone who can help me.

I rename my pics on my files for a reason..which is to have them appear in the order I want them in..when I upload them. Why then when I add the pics in the order I want them...the system posts them in the order that is not mine. This is aggravating..and takes away from the initial effect of the thread.

On my system in the general settings..I have chosen the option of "Enhanced Uploading Off " as the "On " Option is not user friendly with my computer. can someone enlighten me why the computer throws them out of order...and also is there a way to keep them in order..when uploading..before I click "Submit" ? Thanks for anyones help with this.

I will award the credits to the first person whose idea works the best..in my computer situation which the "Uploading Off Option " must be used in my case. Please a Step by step process Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Upload them one by one lol, you will be sure they will be in order hahahaha.
    Yes, like that before pressing submit you just pick the one by one, they will be in order.

Hi DTV..I had tried a few diffrernt ways..I have uploaded them one by one..and also one by uploading a photo in position one..then hit upload..then the next upload of one photo in position 2..etc ..and still the same. I and thought the image size had something to do with it..but it doesnt. I deleted cleared my cookies and stated over again..and the exact same order. just recently I uploaded some dagger pics..which went from top to bottom ...... 4 3 2 1 5 6 7 8 9.....but this order is not always the same wwith all photo uploads..as it is random numbering..each time. Its never the same. Any other thoughts..anyone ?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Sometimes that happens to me also, but only sometimes, I could never figure it out myself.

Dean O

Its like a Roulette Wheel

You can move the picture around in the uploading box, this will change the order they appear on the thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2000 credits in return for Photo uploading help  

?

Hi Larry for me Douglas has hit it on the head this is the method I use to organize my photos before uploading as well and seems to be pretty much bomb proof good luck.

Regards Mark

Hi Douglas and thank you..but that Uploading option does not work for me..on my system..plus that option does not show all the photos I ant to upload..and shows past photos I trashed a long time ago. I need answers for the basic "Upload option off " there has to be a reason why this is happening. Even for the "Off option" there should be no reason why..the photos are being uploaded out of order. Thanks anyway

Hi Mark..true for me also..I organize my photos first...and its hit or miss sometimes.
    Last edited by Larry C; 05-03-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Hi Larry, if you format your harddisk the "Enhanced Uploading" might work. A few months ago I had problems with the "Enhanced Uploading" as well as well, but it dissappeared after I formated the harddisk.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast