Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertisments

Article about: Thanks Dim!

Thanks Dim!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

At the moment we can make it two of possible ways:

1. An Ads free forum, but each member pays for membership ( as all of us can afford to pay the ticket for cinema and theater etc)
    Unpaid members will not see attachments or something like that? We didn't ask hundreds of bucks for membership, as for example we, the forum, pay yearly to be in the Yahoo category- $300 USD.

2. If you are pupil or unemployed, you can contact me or Adrian with explaining that, we are all human and we understand that not all people around the world are able to pay. However, other people who think that all inside of the Internet must be free of charge, pleased to look at the ads.....

I've redone a little bit ads, which firstly must be placed for < less than 20 posts members. And I will repair it asap
    Currently you can see the ads like this
    Advertisments
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

just leaved one advertisement, which are not very annoying
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by willie45 View Post
    I wonder if it's some setting on my computer that prevented me from seeing them until now. The point I'm making is, do all new members see the ads from day one. I know I certainly didn't. Maybe the forum software displays the ads after a certain minimum number of posts.

Just as a side note, while I'm on the subject of software. I figured out why I couldn't initially upload images. I use Firefox browser with an add-on Flash blocker which I leave enabled all the time, and the photo uploading software needs Flash enabled. Turn off Flash block and it works. Just thought I'd mention it in case someone else has the same problem

Cheers, Willie.
    I use an iPad to view the forum and upload photos and as Apple iOS has never supported Flash since its inception then Flash cannot be the image upload issue.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

This is due the use of such a script blocking, the pop up attachment loader stopped the work.
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by StefanM View Post
    I use an iPad to view the forum and upload photos and as Apple iOS has never supported Flash since its inception then Flash cannot be the image upload issue.
    Thanks, Stefan. With the Firefox Flashblock add-on, an enable/disable icon appears wherever Flash is embedded. When I click on attachments, the pop-up uploadng window appers with this Flashblock icon in the top left corner.

Advertisments

If I don't click that icon to enable Flash, I get this pop-up when I click 'Add Files'. Clicking on 'Browse' produces a Windows directory type window. I can navigate to the file, but it won't upload.

Advertisments

If I click on the Flashblock icon to enable Flash, I get this different pop-up when I click 'Add Files'. I click 'Select Files', navigate to the file, click 'Upload' and it uploads ok.

Advertisments

That's why I'm guessing Flash was the problem in my case.

Cheers, Willie.

?

You need to clean your cache, then Browse button must work, it works always in non flash supported platforms
    Regards,
    Dimas

Quote by Dimas View Post
    You need to clean your cache, then Browse button must work, it works always in non flash supported platforms
    Thanks Dimas, I'll give that a try.
    Cheers, Willie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2