Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Apple iPad issues with WRF

Article about: A couple of day ago I noticed that I had been logged out of WRF (and WAF) on my iPad. When I tried to log back in it comes up on the search bar that the website is ‘not secure’. I noticed th

Default Apple iPad issues with WRF

A couple of day ago I noticed that I had been logged out of WRF (and WAF) on my iPad. When I tried to log back in it comes up on the search bar that the website is ‘not secure’. I noticed that there was an update so I have updated the iPad, switched it off and on but every time I try to log in it comes up with the same warning. I have had the same issue with WAF, however, I have had no issue with my iPhone which has remained logged in to both sites. Any ideas?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Apple iPad issues with WRF  

Working fine on my iPad via Safari, suggest you go to your browser settings within the general settings and clear your browsing history. Try again and if it works then I'd add it to your favourites tab. Hope you get sorted soon.

I cleared my history but it’s still not working correctly. I can log in but it still says website not secure. It would appear to only affect WRF and WAF, every other website I use a password for is fine.

I have the exact same problem and no solution to it as yet.

Hummm. Just show as insecure until I log in then the (i) goes. Maybe there is a security certificate issue Dimas? Generally it's working fine on both phone and iPad.