Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Arranging Pics

Article about: Has anyone else not been able to re-arrange their pics after uploading them into their picture database before posting them in a thread?

Default Arranging Pics

Has anyone else not been able to re-arrange their pics after uploading them into their picture database before posting them in a thread?

Default Re: Arranging Pics

What operating system are you using?

Firefox, IE, etc?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

In my experience if you want pic to appear in a specific sequence, you should upload the first one/ones put in text, then the second ones, put in text and so forth. If i upload all and try to rearrange them after, it will not work. I use Firefox. Hope it helps you out.

Regards

Lars

I only use IE. I have never had a problem re-arranging the pics after uploading. Just recently stopped being abe to do it. Just curious if anyone else had the same problem. Thanks for the help!

Nope rearrangements are fine here mate. I highly recommend google chrome though over IE, IMO IE is the worst of the lot.

No extra crap tacked on, a barebones swift little browser. Also as a bonus, the address bar IS Google.