Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Auto log out

Article about: I have brought this up before. I get logged out after one hour or so, automatically. It have actually always been like this. I was suggested to clear my cache etc. It does not help. This hap

?

Default Auto log out

I have brought this up before. I get logged out after one hour or so, automatically. It have actually always been like this. I was suggested to clear my cache etc. It does not help. This happens no matter which PC i am using. Also it does not matter if i am in Denmark or Russia. I am sure it is in the setup somewhere, i just can't find out where to change the time out. It is starting to be REALLY irritating

Please help me out Dimas

Default Re: Auto log out

I do at work but not at home, does your browser ask to remember the password when you sign in? Or there is a check box to 'remember me'? It should be a simple enough fix, which browser are you using? Chrome here.

?

Yes to the box "remember". Fire Fox

I used to use firefox but it annoyed me with some things so I switched to Chrome, which is as slick as a greased otter Good luck with your solution mate.

Auto log out

?

Most forums have a "timeout" feature where inactive logged on members are automatically logged off after a set time of inactivity. This is to save bandwidth. If you click the mouse or change a page you should reset the timer. Perhaps that is what is happening?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Yes i understand this, but 1 hour seems a little short

?

That is due the security purpoces, all time check box- remember me.
    Also if I will increase the time, then all guests and members will be shown as active, and it will increase Who is Online statistics
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Ok Dim