Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Autosave

Article about: Hello Gents,, what is the function of Auto save and how can I retrieve lost information after writing a reply before I post it. The region I am in right now has poor internet connection so e

Default Autosave

Hello Gents,, what is the function of Auto save and how can I retrieve lost information after writing a reply before I post it. The region I am in right now has poor internet connection so everything I wrote before I posted was lost,, but I have noticed from time to time that little yellow pop up in the lower right hand corner "Auto save" . My question can I still retrieve my information after I was logged out due to the connection? Thanks Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Autosave

You could just type a few sentences and then highlight and copy the text, type a few more sentences, and highlight and copy the text. That's what I do when my internet keeps going out and back on. If it goes out, just paste the text you had copied.

Hi cgp yea I thought of that also as i would have to open a separate window in my documents to do that,, I was wondering if there was another way to avoid those extra steps. But thanks for the reply anyway Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

If you will close the browser, then you will go to return to the post , you don't need to write it again. You will see the tab on the left bottom corner, which has white script as a background ( if you will mouse cursor hower- you will see what is written there- Restore Auto Saved content) I will work about the changing the font color for it.
    Follow the screenshot
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Autosave  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics