Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Back ground colors?

Article about: Hello Gent's, I have been having an issue with the background colors of some post I am reading. I am seeing Red and White backgrounds on some of the threads I am trying to read. It was just

?

Default Back ground colors?

Hello Gent's,
    I have been having an issue with the background colors of some post I am reading. I am seeing Red and White backgrounds on some of the threads I am trying to read. It was just one color at a time and it is in just one post in a thread. The last one was in the German Medal Bar thread. In that one several members post the background was red and then another members was white with the rest of them in the normal dark grey background.
    Is this an issue on my end or is there something going on in the site?

Semper Fi
    Phil

I think the post turns the light grey when there is moderate interest (via likes or thanks) and red when it is a hot topic. That is my assumption anyway.

?

So in this thread,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...l-bars-349143/
    On the first page, Post #1,3 and 9 have a Red background and post #8 has a White background for everybody?

SF
    Phil

Yes - I'm seeing red and grey on that thread as well.

I'm also having a problem with the 'Thanks/Like'
    feature too - It will all be sorted out in time,
    I guess.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I'm glad it is an issue and not something I did. The Red is not bad but the White color like your #8 post in that thread make it VERY hard to read.
    I will be waiting patiently for a fix.

SF
    Phil

Dimas said on another thread..that there are some bugs to work out still. The system is up and running..now some extraction of unwanted data..and should make everything back to the correct colors.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Lol - me too. I believe, and I'm hoping it's only a temporary glitch.

I think there are also some issues with grammar. "Thank for
    this post" should be the single word "Thanks" only - the
    way 'Like' is used........
    Regards,

Steve.

You broke it, Phil....that's gonna be expensive....
    In the meantime, you can still read the printing on one of the light grey and white posts by holding the button down on your mouse and scrolling it over the printed area to highlight it. Once it's been highlighted, it should be visible.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thumbs up

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    You broke it, Phil....that's gonna be expensive....
    In the meantime, you can still read the printing on one of the light grey and white posts by holding the button down on your mouse and scrolling it over the printed area to highlight it. Once it's been highlighted, it should be visible.
    OK, I guess I will have to sell the items I won in the Raffle's to pay the tab!!(NOT)
    Thanks for the highlight tip. That works great.

SF
    Phil

Oh wow the colours man!....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast