Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Blank" stickies in forums

Article about: Hello! I have been noticing on most forums and subforums a "blank" sticky on top of the page for a day or two now. I dont know if this is being looked into or intentional but I wan

Default "Blank" stickies in forums

Hello! I have been noticing on most forums and subforums a "blank" sticky on top of the page for a day or two now.

I dont know if this is being looked into or intentional but I want to make sure and inform you of this

Default Re: "Blank" stickies in forums

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Blank" stickies in forums  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Not seen these?
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here is a screenshot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Blank" stickies in forums  

How odd? I can see your screen shot OK, but no blank stickies when I look at the page?

Sorry I cannot help on this one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

So the one bar with the letter image at the top above the stickies is supposed to be there?

No blank stickies here either.

Quote by Poromies View Post
    So the one bar with the letter image at the top above the stickies is supposed to be there?
    No...

No blanks on my screen
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Because you'r browser's settings didn't show advertisements, this place is for the advertisement
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast