Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Which browser works best on the forum?

Article about: Hi Guys, when I first joined the forum I was using my regular AOL browser. Despite a good broadband connection, I found this to be very, very, slow in opening the forum. Some pages just got

Default Which browser works best on the forum?

Hi Guys, when I first joined the forum I was using my regular AOL browser. Despite a good broadband connection, I found this to be very, very, slow in opening the forum. Some pages just got timed out

I have now switched to using Mozilla Firefox. This works perfect and the forum now opens very fast So if you encounter a similar problem try this browser.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Which browser works best on the forum?

I shall agree with you Ade, I'm also using Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14 and it works fine. It would be also a good excuse for you guys to drop IE and reduce security risks on your PC

?

So guys, the forum is upgraded to the last mod and then it must work a little bit better with other browsers too, let's look the newest addons...

I have tried the forum using my main AOL account. It does open, but still slow. Firefox works really well though.

Cheers, Ade.

I just use IE at home and at school i use firefox..they both seem to go at the same speed (fast) and everything loads...

?

Firefox loads a bit better, I've approve both for comparition at the same time starting to browse, and Mozilla Firefox wins