Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can only upload one image at a time.!

Article about: Was wondering if it's my laptop or a fault on the upload manager?can't use CTRL to click multiple images to upload,only one at a time and some of them appear blank grey in the attachment are

Default Can only upload one image at a time.!

Was wondering if it's my laptop or a fault on the upload manager?can't use CTRL to click multiple images to upload,only one at a time and some of them appear blank grey in the attachment area box,was curious as to weather anyone else have experienced similar problems,many thanks.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Was wondering if it's my laptop or a fault on the upload manager?can't use CTRL to click multiple images to upload,only one at a time and some of them appear blank grey in the attachment area box,was curious as to weather anyone else have experienced similar problems,many thanks.
    Yes I have the same issue , I brought it up in this forum in another topic two or so days ago.

Me too.

?

I have been having the same issue, it seems to be a error with your browser blocking the flash that is used on the upload pop-up. I use chrome and it auto blocks flash. I have found if I click on the small puzzle piece (warning of flash blocked) you can hit allow and done and then close the file select window and reopen and it will work (or at least I haven't had issues after this.) It seems to be needed to be done each time even if you whitelist the sight to allow flash to work it needs to be enabled each time.
    Hope this helps.

I am using Firefox and I just posted two images together with no issues. Also they were far bigger than the 250kb that I usually reduce my pics to in order to save bandwidth and the picture uploader automatically reduced them to under 300kb.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Seems to be wrong, it only allows me to upload one and no more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can only upload one image at a time.!  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks guys for the replies,i too am on chrome but obviously doesn't make a differance hence why i started the thread in the first place.

Yes I have the same issue ...

over a year and a bit here! all browsers

Our local forum where I am moderator also works with VBulletin and I have the same problem there.
    I am on Microsoft Edge.

The Invision software German Helmet Walhalla uses is far more superior.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast